Friday, August 22, 2014

I'm in Australia! Have been, for about 5 weeks now. I'm now living in Adelaide and trying to figure out what I'm going to do about my future. My family left me last week and I'm with relatives. It is quite an experience :) I never realised what a family-oriented person I am but I found myself actually tearing up during goodbyes. And here I was thinking I was such a cold-hearted witch! Anyhow, it's freezing cold here and I love it.
Transit in Hong-Kong which I LOVED. I want to go back.
In IKEA, many new friends are made.




I hope Australia never runs out of sushi.




This was actually in Melbourne. Frozen yogurt is rad.

I bought these shoes off Dresslink, and I'm over the moon.


I fear for my wallet.



Copenhagen at Glenelg.
 I've been away from Oz for 7 years, and things haven't really changed, except for the prices. EVERYTHING'S SO EXPENSIVE.
Which is why Tony Abott's getting a lot of hate.

Let's hope I blog again soon! hahahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment